I am beyond excited about the possibilities this new year brings!!
Reasons i’m stoked about 2014:
- 14 is my favorite number
- While I have some plans made, i’m not convinced that i know what’s gonna happen in the next 12 months and for once I don’t mind.
- I have a clean slate (yes that happens every year, but this year i feel renewed and serious about it)
- I still have a great job with the cutest, silliest client ever
- One of the first things on the calendar is the Passion conference!! (been waiting to go for a LONG time)
- I got to ring in the new year with my dad’s church and the family that always can pick up where we left off, whether i’m gone for 2 days or 7 years) IN TEXAS
- I’m getting back into running FOR REAL this time, and I already feel good about it.
- AND SO MUCH MORE
This is your life. Do what you love, and do it often.
If you don’t like something, change it. If you don’t like your job, quit.
If you don’t have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop; they will be waiting for you when you start doing things you love.
Stop over analyzing, LIFE IS SIMPLE. All emotions are beautiful. When you eat, appreciate every last bite.
Open your mind, arms, and heart to new things and people, we are united in our differences. Ask the next person you see what their passion is, and share your inspiring dream with them.
TRAVEL OFTEN; getting lost will help you find yourself. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.
Life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them so go out and start creating.
LIFE IS SHORT. Live your dream and wear your passion.
Life is short. Follow Jesus. Serve others (not yourself). Enjoy living. Leave the past behind. Don’t live the lie that so many people are believing and living out right now (non-Christians as well as believers!): “becoming a happier person and that this year is about you!”
Forget the hardships of last year, after all, a moment in heaven will make them seem worth it anyways!
This WILL be an amazing year!
May the Lord draw you closer to Himself than ever before, and may you find happiness in His love.
Live your life with passion!