I’ve been thinking a lot lately… probably because I’ve been packing up all my stuff – because of leaving for the Dominican and the renovations may begin on the bunkhaus – and have had lots of time to think!
Anyways, here are a few of my thoughts:
I would LOVE to be an excellent:
- Photojournalist or a “street photographer” 🙂 (and I think it would be so neat to take my good camera and just have a photography shoot in New York City. I *know* I could get some AmAzInG shots!!!)
- Fiddle player!
I would LOVE to BE:
- A FLIGHT NURSE!
- A pilot
- An RN
- A neat person!!
I am happy to be:
- A child of GOD! 😀 “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.” John 1:12
- A missionary “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.” Mark 16:15
- A student “…we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ” Ephesians 4:13
- Rich! “For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that thought He was rich, yet for your sake He became poor, so that you through His poverty might become rich.” 2nd Corinthians 8:9
- A nurse (almost… :p)
- A Busshaus
- An American
- HAPPY!! 😀 “Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice!!” Philippians 4:4
Just a few thoughts from me 🙂
Have a nice day!